Cristina and Scott’s Parkland Wedding
- Color Scheme: white, ivory, soft pink, and pale peach.
- Flower Selection: roses, hydrangea, stock, larkspur, and amaranthus.
- Bouquets: Cristina’s exquisite bouquet was designed with white and ivory flowers, plus accents of trailing English ivy. Her bridesmaids carried pastel floral gathers that complimented their Tiffany blue gowns.
- Ceremony: Cristina and Scott were married during a lovely outdoor wedding ceremony. The couple exchanged vows under a beautiful moss-covered archway that was enhanced with natural branches. This was decorated with a delicate design of flower blossoms and foliage.
- Reception: Each of the guest tables received a magnificent centerpiece that combined gorgeous flowers, with lush green ornamental foliage. Each centerpiece was set atop a tall glass vase that was surrounded by candles. We added loose rose blossoms and a delicate floral topper to the couple’s beautiful wedding cake.
Like what you see? Here’s more!